The InnuPure® C16 is a flexible, efficient extraction system for fully automated purification of nucleic acids. Developed and manufactured in Germany, a unique liquid handling method utilises pipette tips to reduce cross contamination. The InnuPure® C16 is paired with patented extraction chemistry allowing it to process a wide range of starting materials.
The extremely fast protocols, small footprint and walk-away principle make the InnuPure® C16 suitable for any small to medium throughput laboratory.
• Flexible: 1 to 16 samples per run
• Minimal hands on time: automated magnetic particle based extraction system
• High yield and purity: patented extraction chemistry
• No contamination: pre-filled plastic and sealed with pierceable foil
• Adjustable elution volumes: 20 µl – 500 µl
• Easy to use: Large 5.7" colour touch screen control unit with pre-programmed protocols
• Medium throughput: fast protocol times to allow multiple runs in a day