Glutamate receptors (GluRs) are the most common excitatory neurotransmitter receptors in the central nervous system (CNS). Review the advantages and limitations of different strategies applied for the production and testing of anti-GluR antibodies with Professor Elek Molnár in this on-demand webinar.
- Introduction to the molecular organisation and regulation of GluRs, discussion of special challenges
- Choice of antigens for anti-GluR antibody preparation; their advantages and limitations
- Overview some of the immunochemical approaches used for the investigation of GluRs
- Validation of antibodies and required controls for various immunochemical techniques
- Discussion of common problems & pitfalls in execution of these techniques or interpretation of the data
View the full webinar at http://bit.ly/glutamatewebinar