The first of a three-part webinar series on metabolic mechanisms presented by Dr Khosrow Adeli.
This series is intended for faculty, students, and technologists involved in biological and molecular research, and would also be of interest for all wishing to gain a better understand of the pathophysiology and molecular mechanisms of obesity and diabetes.
- Epidemiology of obesity, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes
- Pathophysiology of visceral obesity and insulin resistance
- Links between obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Links between metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease
- Laboratory biomarkers of metabolic syndrome and diabetic complications
View the full webinar at http://bit.ly/metabolicmechanisms1webinar