Watch as Dr. Martin Broadstock of King's College London reviews the popular and powerful fluorescent western blotting method for accurate detection of low abundance proteins or changes in protein expression in this on-demand webinar.
- An introduction to fluorescent western blotting
- The application of fluorescent western blotting in research
- Uses of fluorescent detection
- Advantages of fluorescence versus chemiluminescence
- Challenges and common pitfalls in the use of fluorescence
- Future trends in fluorescent western blotting
View the full webinar at http://bit.ly/fluorescentwesternblottingwebinar