Watch this on-demand webinar for an introduction to post-translational modifications, presented by professor Kevin Hiom, of the Biomedical Research Institute and Dundee Cancer Centre at the Ninewells Hospital and Medical School.
- Detecting ubiquitylation
- Troubleshooting ubiquitylation detection
- Historic overview of the ubiquitin system discovery and ubiquitin biology
- Ubiquitin and its importance in human diseases
- Detecting S/T/Y phosphorylation
- Troubleshooting phosphorylation
View the full webinar at http://bit.ly/ptmwebinar