The DeNovix Spectrophotometer / Fluorometer Series Quick Start Guide.
The DeNovix DS-11 FX Series of Spectrophotometers / Fluorometers combine UV-Vis absorbance and fluorescence methods in one compact , maintenance-free instrument. Rapidly quantify nucleic acids and protein samples selecting your choice of UV-Vis or Fluorescent modes.
This video delivers a quick guide for new users to demonstrate the key functionality of the DS-11 Series. In addition to software features, a guide to best practise for microvolume UV=Vis measurements and fluorescence quantification is included.
This tutorial describes
- Using EasyApps Software
- Selecting the correct blank for UV-VIs measurements
- Loading and measuring microvolume UV-Vis samples
- Cleaning microvolume measurement surfaces
- Exporting data via Email, USB, network drives and printers.
- Best practise tips
- Fluorescence quantification