The BluPAD, as an innovatively designed transilluminator with dual light sources, is applicable in various Life Sciences research areas for observing and analyzing the nucleic acids and proteins. Given its most optimal and humanized design for the post-observation applications, such as gel cutting and data imaging and filing, it is desired to provide the researchers with a brand-new comfortable, convenient, and safe experience.
- Dual Light Sources: LED White Light and Blue Light: Broad ranges of applicability and compatibility in basic science and medical diagnosis research fields.
- Magnetic Filter: The hinges-free design offers simplicity, safety, and convenience to the user and will not cause any damage to the filter near the hinges. Conducting the observation and gel-cutting does not require the protective goggles.
- Bottom-Up LED Illumination: It prevents the interference from the reflective lights that are caused by the side illumination, thus improving the observational and imaging quality. Since the LED lights are endurable and safe, it does not cause damage to the eyes and skin or to the experiment sample as normally found with the UV illumination.
- Adjustable Light Intensity (3 Levels): Adjusting the light intensity and contrast based on the sample quantity or observational requirement will achieve the best observational or imaging quality.
- 5 mins Automatic Power-Off: It protects the transilluminator from the risk that is caused by the user’s operational negligence.
- Designer Metal Housing: The transilluminator’s base is rendered more stable, thus facilitating the operational process.
- Exquisite and Compact Design: It offers the ease of mobility and storage and is suitable for the experimental observation during the field study.
- Enhanced Portability with the Power Bank: Hassle-free for performing the outdoor experiment.
**The power bank is NOT INCLUDED in the package and needs to be purchased by the user.