"For more information, visit http://www.bio-rad.com/yt/Twister-LIMS
This video will show you how to quickly and easily setup a plate que in CFX Automation System II Software using existing LIMS files.
The CFX Automation System II is a robotic plate handler that works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation in a simplified format.
This system for automated PCR facilitates the generation of large volumes of data and rapid data analysis. It is ideally suited to meet the high-throughput real-time PCR requirements of today’s drug discovery and screening workflows.
Features and Benefits of the CFX Automation System II
• Save valuable lab space — service two CFX Systems with a single plate handler in a compact footprint
• Meet changing throughput demands — begin with one real-time system and scale up to two systems in the future; mix and match 96- and 384-well CFX Systems
• Have confidence in your results — use with experimentally validated PrimePCR™ Assays for proven performance
• Analyze data when and where you want — receive email notification with an attached data file at the completion of each run
Bio-Rad’s CFX Manager™ Software provides intuitive qPCR setup and rich data visualization tools to reduce confusion and anxiety while performing real-time PCR experiments.
CFX Manager Software is included with al Bio-Rad CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems:
• CFX96 Touch™ System
• CFX96 Touch™ Deep Well System
• CFX384 Touch™ System
• CFX Connect™ System
Features and Benefits:
• One-click experimental setup and data analysis with the Startup Wizard
• Easily customized data analysis and export preferences
• Application-specific data analysis for gene expression and SNP genotyping studies
• Graphical data representation helps you quickly interpret and understand your data