This book, Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy With AutoIt, teaches valuable skills for laboratory professionals.
Study the book and learn to:
- automate mouse clicks and keyboard entries
- take advantage of messages on screen to create smart scripts
- automate applications without direct mouse or keyboard control
- create simple alarms to warn you of problems in automated measurements
- synchronize instruments from different manufacturers
- synchronize these instruments on a network
- use low-cost, open-source devices together with standard lab equipment
- automatically process results on spreadsheets and databases
- control devices using COM ports
- create graphical user interfaces to control any instrument
- automate LabView programs
Buy the book now:
Music: Friend forever by TechnoAxe
Credits for photos:
Pressing The Button Stock Photo
Photo by patrisyu.
Image ID: 100251834
Computer Networking With Globe Stock Photo
Photo by cuteimage.
Business Man Hand Controls Computer Stock Photo
Photo by nokhoog_buchachon.
Image ID: 10017512
3d Puzzle Piece Stock Photo
Photo by jscreationzs